PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
The 3rd edition of GESS Indonesia will take place on the 27 - 29 September 2017 at the Jakarta Convention Centre. GESS Indonesia opens the door for your business to the booming education market and puts your company in front of a targeted audience of education buyers and decision makers.
A targeted audience of educational buyers ready to do business with you
With the biggest show to date in 2016 (5421 education professionals attended from 27 countries) companies are using GESS Indonesia to launch their products in the booming Indonesia education market. As 72.95% of all visitors influenced or had final purchasing power, companies are seeing the show as the most effective way to reach out to a targeted audience.
We offer a variety of stands options to suit your requirements and budget. From large island stands with the wow factor to small pre-built shells schemes to get your brand out there.
Find out more about the variety of options available.
Become a Sponsor
If you’re interested in sponsoring GESS Indonesia please get in touch, we’d love for you to get involved. We’ve plenty of exciting opportunities, whatever your budget that will put your company name firmly in the spotlight. Of course, sponsoring GESS Indonesia will connect your brand with some of the most influential names in the education industry. So this is the perfect opportunity to be part of something your potential clients really value. Join us at GESS Indonesia and let your brand be part of an industry-leading experience.
For more information contact us
GESS Indonesia enjoys the full support of the Ministry of Education and Culture, Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education and the Jakarta Education Board.
- Government spending is proposed at IDR 2,070.5 trillion (approx. USD $158 billion) in the 2017 budget with 20% of all government expenditure devoted to education
- The government aims to provide universal access to senior secondary education for all young people by 2019
- Between 2011 and 2013, Indonesia’s GDP passed the USD 1 trillion and GDP growth has been above 6% per year since
- Vocational education and training has been rapidly expanding in Indonesia over the last decade, with enrolment increasing by 158% between 2001 and 2010
- The Master Plan for the Acceleration and Expansion of Economic Development in Indonesia (MP3EI), it will need 113 million skilled workers by 2030 (some additional 3.2 million per year on average for next 18 years)